Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Nivo Slider Problems

Does this help Bob?

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16GB Ram + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive
    Xara Designer Pro X 16

Dear Mr. Egg Bramhill,

I was shocked that you would go to this much trouble to assist me. Actually, I was just slow getting back to the earlier instructions you provided. These last instructions just adds icing to the cake. Mr. Bramhill, you are so good to all of us who come here for advice, even those of us who are a little slower. I will work on getting this on our website today. Thank you so much Mr. Bramhill.

bob

Good Saturday Afternoon Mr. E. Bramhill,

I want to again thank you for your leadership and wonderful assistance. I was finally able, following your directions, to get the gentleman plus text onto the slider. What I finally had to do was delete everything and start over again inserting photos into the slider. I did learn that all photos had to be installed from 1 thru 5. I thought all I had to do was select a particular photo and that photo would be replaced. Not so, they would be replaced in order. That was also a learning process. So far the website is working OK and I thank you and all here who took the time to reach out to me with helpful advice.

bob

My pleasure Bob
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16GB Ram + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive
    Xara Designer Pro X 16

I think he means (file) Explorer (Ctrl/E) not Internet Explorer.