Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Greyed out Navigaion Bar Icon

How do I use the navigation bar icon shown here. Having real problems on new site with navigation bar not doing anything. Import from online gallery and I get the wrong colours so thought I would try and make a new one from fresh but this
    little icon greyed out and no matter if I make rectangles and highlight them together etc it wont work

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Annotation 2019-01-17 190651.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	123179

Default Re: Greyed out Navigaion Bar Icon

Welcome to TalkGraphics

At the very least you must have a button shape (usually a rectangle) and text (for example HOME) that is grouped to the button shape. This will enable the Navigation Bar tool.

You can also place a duplicate button on the MouseOver layer and modify this for the mouse over state.

Download and open the attached .xar file. You can preview the buttons and see how they have been set up.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics

At the very least you must have a button shape (usually a rectangle) and text (for example HOME) that is grouped to the button shape. This will enable the Navigation Bar tool.

You can also place a duplicate button on the MouseOver layer and modify this for the mouse over state.

Download and open the attached .xar file. You can preview the buttons and see how they have been set up.

Thank you very much that worked.... I had made buttons and selected them etc but I had not grouped the text to the button to start with that is the key

The help files on the actual software and useless

The help files on the actual software and useless