Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thumbs up PD Artist 11 - Free Coupon for 21 January 2019 Only!

Please read this carefully.

Only on Martin Luther King DayJanuary 21st
    1 day only.

But, wait... there's more!
    Do you know a child or friend who likes to draw?
    A little Rembrandt, Renoir? Picasso or Matisse?
    Set them free too!

Use this coupon : FreeAtLast

Order PD Artist 11 on MLK day!

(be sure to enter your discount coupon in the order form after selecing PD Artist. There may be another pre-selected discount, but only FreeAtLast will give it to you for 100% off the full regular price that day of MLK holiday.)

After MLK day's free giveaway, it will still give you 50% off for a week or two.

This promo also qualifies for subsequent discounts on upgrades to newer versions and/or sidegrades to PD Howler.
    Got this in an email from DogWaffle: https://www.thebest3d.com/dogwaffle/...ast/index.html.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Info Re: PD Artist 11 - Free Coupon for 21 January 2019 Only!

I have just downloaded "PD Artist 11.4 - RC136 - new lower price $16.99" for free using the form and discount.

All seems good.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: PD Artist 11 - Free Coupon for 21 January 2019 Only!

Acorn, I was aware of this discount, however I waited to the 21st to order as per instructions but when I tried to order I was told I missed the time, how can that be? Today is the 21st iin ;the US. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by wizard509; 21 January 2019 at 07:42 PM.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Never mind, I got it OK.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

I used PD Particles, which was free, and I think the first version of this. I used it to make plantlife map objects for maps I create.

Me too, then from there I moved on to howler, I have version 9 but rarely use it.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

I have missed it, I should visit this forum frequently.