Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How do I create a scrolling element to my nav bar buttons & graphics (separate layer)

I am using the suggestions that I've seen some others talking about for a separate layer as a nave bar. It works great, but now that I am adding more pages to the site I am not able to figure out how to make my images/buttons only show maybe four at a time and scroll for the rest to be viewable. The reason I am trying to do this is because it is a menu for mobile phones, which have smaller screens than what can fit my whole menu on. I attached an example of what I have but am not sure what would be best to do at this point.

Nav Bar scroll able.xar

Default Re: How do I create a scrolling element to my nav bar buttons & graphics (separate la

There may well be a way to achieve what you're asking for, but if not, have a look at the options from cmpan1 https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ight=hamburger post #3

He has an online example and a .xar file to play with.

Default Re: How do I create a scrolling element to my nav bar buttons & graphics (separate la

First thing to look at Spireguy is that your xar file is a US Letter Document, NOT a Web Page/Site. This will cause you many issues. More to follow ...
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host