Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: image ready

are there any tutorials on how to make antimation for image ready 3.0,have tried b,but doing something wrong
    IP

are there any tutorials on how to make antimation for image ready 3.0,have tried b,but doing something wrong
    IP

I haven't seen any out there myself for that subject... but i know Adobe has a few tutes on that.

Checkout their "Expert Center" for them.

PS: you may be required to 'signup' with them in order to access that part of their site.

It's actually much easier than you'd think. Anything specific you're having problems with?
    IP

what i was trying to do was a tutorial on making a see through,or cut out text,showing the background through a layer, but i cant set a background, it says layer 1,when i do the text all i get is a transparent image,not the back ground
    IP

Oh ok, let me see if i'm reading you correctly then...

Try this...

For each frame you create in your animation, make sure that besides any animated images, that the background layer is ON and visible also.

And it makes no difference what the background layer is named either. So long as it's ON and visible in each frame that you want it to be in.

That help?
    IP