Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Bug Noticeboard Failure

Dear xara...

Today, on using XDPX16, I get a blank noticboard pop-up advising the ppage cannot be found and an IE browser opening to a dead link - https://www.xara.com/noticeboard/pro-xaracloud-nov18/.
    I have remove the personal information added as parameters.

The same error occurs if I check for updates.

Please fix this.

Also please remove this unwarranted tracking of my Xara Desktop application usage. It is intrusive.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Noticeboard Failure

I got the same blank noticeboard but it also tried to open windows Explorer browser but failed. Maybe a bad link on Xara or Magics end and program can not load anything in the noticeboard.

Ray

I think we might have temporarily broken it while we were doing an update to the site back-end, in which case it should be working for you now. Can you confirm that for me.

@Acorn, the parameters merely identify if you have an expired or unexpired update service. It may effect the content of the noticeboard you see, but it is anonymous and not recorded.

thanks, Kate

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    I think we might have temporarily broken it while we were doing an update to the site back-end, in which case it should be working for you now. Can you confirm that for me.
    @Acorn, the parameters merely identify if you have an expired or unexpired update service. It may effect the content of the noticeboard you see, but it is anonymous and not recorded.
    thanks, Kate
    Thanks you for the clarification Kate,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat