Hi i read the thread about how to put nabble blog into an iframe in xara
i use pro x 365.

http://www.autotraildakota.com/blogpage.htm

i am using autotrailerdakota as a dummy live website to set up a working blog
for a coffee Bean website hence the name autotrail

the blog works great on the desktop version but i cannot stretch or reduce the mobile version to fit the screen
i tried to alter the height and widths in the body placeholder iframe script there is very little in the
nabble site to see how this can be changed i cannot see even how to login to the nabble site to alter anything?

I also tried to use the blogger.com blog and that worked really well as i could get it to look great on the desktop site and the mobile version but
couldn't get the publish replies or comments to stay in the iframe it just redirected to the blog site from blogger
this was also put into the iframe using insert webpage widget

I have had trouble with most applications to work in both versions recently had problems with as shopping cart that would only work
on one version and was not able to change the =Id="" tag for the mobile version.

most of these applications all seem to be able to work great in wordpress or other editors

if you look at the product page in my link you will see i have three "add to basket buttons" i wanted to see if this shopping cart would work on both desktop and mobile
and you can see it actually works using Roman Cart much easier to use i would imagine than Ecwid?

the problem with the mobile variants is this is in-fact two separate websites which causes all sorts of configuration problems

has any one been able to put a blog in website that works well on all variants?

any ideas how to make the nabble actually fit and be readable on the mobile version?
or any other type of blog that works well across the platforms?
any help is much appreciated

Condor365