Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Info Re: A website that generates a link for you!

I have been struggling with this as well, and I came back again to see if I could get some answers. I got frustrated again because my results just didn't work, so I did a Google search and found a website that is very helpful. Forget all this complicated stuff and just go here... https://anyimage.io/ It takes care of everything for you. This will be so helpful for all of my clients, and I can even do it for them and give them a new link to use on Facebook. Good news for everyone!

Default Re: A website that generates a link for you!

Quote Originally Posted by marjorie View Post
    I have been struggling with this as well, and I came back again to see if I could get some answers. I got frustrated again because my results just didn't work, so I did a Google search and found a website that is very helpful. Forget all this complicated stuff and just go here... https://anyimage.io/ It takes care of everything for you. This will be so helpful for all of my clients, and I can even do it for them and give them a new link to use on Facebook. Good news for everyone!
    Thanks marjorie. Is 10 free cards a month enough for you?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: how to set og:image so Facebook obtains the image I want when the URL is posted

Yes, I think 10 per month will work for me. 1. I can reuse the links over and over again. 2. I can have my DIY clients create one themselves. 3. I can create a link for each client when their website is complete, to spread my limits out. 4. And as a last resort and I don't think I will even need it, but I can always use my husband's laptop as well.