Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default No longer WYSIWYG!

Can somebody help me please! Ever since I started using Xara back around version 7, I have set body text in Arial 13. But now when I view my web pages in my Chrome browser, the text stretches off the edge of the page. It stretches into pictures. Makes a big mess. Google sends me notices of "mobile issues" because content is wider than the page.

Here is an attachment (which includes another strange thing too... part of the page is grayed out). The top image is what I see in my Xara software right now. The Arial 13 text fits just fine.

The bottom image is what I see in my Chrome browser. Notice how the text now runs into the picture. On the Tablet (480px) and Phone (320px) variants it runs off the edge of the page.

Notice the page heading - Arial size 28 - and the yellow tag line under it - Arial size 13 - the heading stays the same size, the tag line stretches out beyond the end of the main heading!

I have more than 50 web sites, I don't want to have to rebuild them all in Wordpress!

The url of the page is:

https://silvaseminars.com/josesilva.htm

Now let me see if I know how to attach the image.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Ed

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara01.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	148.4 KB 
ID:	123093
    Last edited by restless; 03 January 2019 at 09:34 PM.