Earlier this year when I renewed the Update Service, it came with a coupon for M Hosting. It would only be good from one year from the renewal of the Update Service and had to be used before the end of 2018, if I recall correctly. This information was published somewhere, but was not in the email that I received with the coupon. Of course, I complained in this forum that the coupon should be good for one year from the M hosting renewal date, not the Xara DPX renewal date.

As per the last 2 years, my M Hosting needed to be renewed in January and, once again, there was no way to apply the coupon on-line to the extension of the M Hosting service, and once again I raised a ticket (this time through Magix Support) requesting the application of my coupon to the account. Of course, I did this on Christmas Eve, knowing that no one would be working for a few days. I received what I guess was an automated reply with a detailed listing including screen shots as to how to cancel the contract. I replied that I wanted to do the opposite. Today, first day back at work for Magix and Xara, I presume, I received an email that the coupon had been applied, extending my M hosting by 1 full year. Wow!

So, for anyone having a similar situation, simply raise a ticket indicating what you want and provide the coupon code, and it shall be done. However, for anyone who has not applied their coupon and does not already have M Hosting but is considering it, you may want to check the expiration date of the coupon.

My fears were unfounded. Thank you Magix and Xara.