Theo, your best method would be - Gatwick > Brisbane > Gold Coast > Surfers Paradise. Spend the day on the beach while I do the job, night out at Platinum nightclub and return trip the next day. Easy!

With all due respect, and based on your above questions, I would call a couple of local repair shops for quotes. The job isn't particularly hard but does require a basic knowledge of how Windows operates. The difference between copying and cloning is exactly the same as twins and Dolly the Sheep. Twins may look the same, but they are not the same.

For the sake of completion, bearing in mind I have access to better tools and software than the average user, I would:
Clone the existing drive to a spare HDD so I have a fail safe way in case things go pear shaped (I use either MiniTool or EaseUS software, but there is perfectly good free software available)
IF the existing drive and all the data will fit on the SSD I clone to the SSD, physically swap the drives and job done!
IF the existing drive and all the data is larger than the SSD, I delete all Documents, Pictures, Music etc from within the Libraries (NOT the Libraries themselves)
Clone the existing drive to the SSD
Swap the existing drive for the SSD

Moving the Libraries:
Boot into Windows from your new SSD, open File Explorer and format the old HDD by RIGHT clicking the old HDD and choosing format (quick)
From within File Explorer navigate to the HDD and create your new Library folders (Docs, Pics, Desk, Downloads, Music, Video are the usual)
From within File Explorer navigate to - C:\Users\user name
RIGHT click each of the Libraries you want to move and choose 'Properties'
Click the 'Location' tab
Click 'Move'
Navigate to the corresponding folder on the HDD and click 'Select Folder'
You will be asked if you want to move the contents, say yes even though the existing folder is empty
Copy the original Library data from the first cloned drive to it's new home on the HDD

Cloning the original drive to a spare HDD is a perfect backup and relieves all the worry of something going wrong because you can simply clone it back again. It's like stepping back in time.