foloowing on from what chris has said:

in windows OS 'libraries' are the places that windows has set up for you to keep your userfiles such as the 'my documents' folder - like a lot of people I save userfiles in other places and it's important to make sure these don't get overlooked

there are lots of programs to deal with disk imaging/cloning such as those mentioned and acronis true image which i use [not free] and macrium - I use acronis to make regular offline images of the whole syatem as backup - files can be extracted, or the image restored, if the OS gets infected beyond repair

as I understand it, cloning to a new computer is a seperated process whereby the the system on one computer is adapted to the system on the new computer to take account of the differences in the hardware etc as it is installed - in my experience it is never 100%

whether you attempt it yourself, or get someone else to do it, I would also strongly recommend an offline backup image is made first, and kept aside, just in case [which is what chris is refering to as 'cloning the original drive to a spare HDD' - you could use a flash drive if it is large enough and not a 'cheap throwaway', but it does need to be stored longterm somewhere where it is unlikely to get overwritten accidentaly]