Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Incredible GIF animations

Ya, I work in Bangalore (India). You should come to India. It feels like its a different planet out here.
    I'm next door to Texas. It is the next state to the east of New Mexico. But why do you list Texas as your location? As a moderator this always makes me wonder why and for what reason someone lists their location as somewhere other than where they live.

For example, 1alexie who posted above lists Canada but shows an IP in Bagumbayan, 13 (Philippines). And lists no Xara software. And most member of this community use Xara graphics software.

Default Re: Incredible GIF animations

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I'm next door to Texas. It is the next state to the east of New Mexico. But why do you list Texas as your location? As a moderator this always makes me wonder why and for what reason someone lists their location as somewhere other than where they live.

For example, 1alexie who posted above lists Canada but shows an IP in Bagumbayan, 13 (Philippines). And lists no Xara software. And most member of this community use Xara graphics software.
    I may be in northern India for 3+ months working. Should I change whatever I have set for location for that period?

Just curious.

Edit: Guess I have no location set! So you will need to check my IP address to know when I'm not in Oregon...