Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Unverified App warning

I've never seen this warning before!!!

I just downloaded a new application called "Diag" from the Adlice website. When I went to install the application, I got this warning. I've never seen this warning before. Has anyone else seen it? Should I trust Adlice's product. I've used their products in the past and never gotten any warning before.

I'm going to touch base with Adlice on their website, but that will require waiting for a response.

I just want to know if anyone has seen this warning on their Windows 10 Home Edition system when attempting an installation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-12-10_10-42-25.jpg Non Verified APP.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	122880  
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Default Re: Unverified App warning

I would ask this company why you are seeing this warning.

It's just the new microsoft way of telling you that the app isn't in their store and that you are opening it from a third party site.
    Probably not harmful but maybe MS has a comparable app that they consider to use instead.
    You could try out the portable version,it's just a bit down the page,this doesn't need an installer.

Hans

Quote Originally Posted by haakoo View Post
    It's just the new microsoft way of telling you that the app isn't in their store and that you are opening it from a third party site.
    Probably not harmful but maybe MS has a comparable app that they consider to use instead.
    You could try out the portable version,it's just a bit down the page,this doesn't need an installer.

Hans
    Thanks Haako. Adlice did finally get back to me and gave the same explanation as you.

Gary, thanks. I wanted to know if anyone else had experienced tjis same warning.
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer