Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Have a Blog

Default Re: Why Have a Blog

Hi Folks,

Just ran across this thread. Jesse here. I'm one of the co-founders of DropInBlog.

I'm not fluent in the products you guys are using here but I'd be happy to take a look and make sure we can have a clean integration. We've had a lot of updates to things since these threads started about us.

-Jesse, DropInBlog

Interesting topic! Yeh, in 2020 every professional resource person should have a blog. I have a wordpress blog too. I don't know about Xara which you are talking about here. I just followed this step by step guide and make my own wordpress website in very short time.
    Last edited by gwpriester; 31 August 2020 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Link removed by Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MelJordan View Post
    Interesting topic! Yeh, in 2020 every professional resource person should have a blog. I have a wordpress blog too. I don't know about Xara which you are talking about here. I just followed this step by step guide and make my own wordpress website in very short time.
    MelJ, welcome to TalkGraphics, which is mainly about Xara products. Why join and add a link immediately despite reading the rules? There are alternatives to blogging for professionals. LinkedIn comes to mins.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Mel Jordon from Bangladesh, as Acorn points out, TalkGraphics is primarily a forum for users of Xara Graphics products so my question is why are you posting here if not to spam? And why should we not banish you from this forum?

Asking for a friend.

Jesse - You can always download a free trial copy or I am sure you can contact Xara or Magix and request a review copy to see if your product is compatible.