I have tried a number of things to make the font on my desktop web version one size and the font on the mobile variant a different size. However, every change I make to one - changes the other (regarding style, color, size). I had this problem before. The thread is here: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ze-in-varients. The solution back then was to use the Text tool, highlight and change the text in one variant, then using the drop-down menu at the top, select "Update style in this variant". The problem is that in Web Designer Premium 16 (which I recently upgraded , that option to "Update style in this variant" seems to have been removed. There is an option now to "Update 'style name' in this variant only", but that isn't working at all. When I select that, it changes the text size in some of my other variants.

There must be a way to have differing text sizes across variants. That is a basic requirement, so I guess I must be missing something? I know this issue broke my heart the time I had it, I hope the fix is easier this time!

By the way, I don't want to "stop sharing" across variants, as that defeats the purpose of variants!

Many thanks