Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default pop-up menu styles ?

My main menu items are in text style SEGOE PRINT italics. Is there a way to have at least italics font style (does not have to be same) for the sub - menu items (pop-up menu style) ? I am running WD premium V16

Default Re: pop-up menu styles ?

No. And there need to be more fonts and styles available.

It's a lot more trouble but I build my own sub-menus with Layers. Each layer can have its own MouseOver layer so you can have mouseover action in the sub-menus.

Many many years ago I created this test site to demonstrate what you can accomplish with layers for sub-menus. Each of these menus and sub-menus is linked so you can see how it works.

The other thing I wish would change (but I am not holding my breath) is for sub-menu pages to indicate current page like they do for the main menu options.

I have moved this to Dear Xara as a feature request. Though as I said in my previous post, I am not going to hold my breath.

Yes, it seems something straightforward. Did you forget to include the link ?

Quote Originally Posted by joicol View Post
    Yes, it seems something straightforward. Did you forget to include the link ?
    Check the top of the TG page, it is the same link, just a different Forum.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

There is supposed to also be a redirect link from the original post to this one for two weeks.

Hi joicol,

We do have plans to improve the NavBars and sub-menus to include more fonts / options / designs etc. As for time-frame for this I don't know unfortunately but I can say it's in the works.

Thanks
    Rob

sorry, I miss your point

[joicol]
    >My main menu items are in text style SEGOE PRINT italics. Is there a way to have at least italics font style (does not have to be same) for the sub - menu items (pop-up menu style) ? I am running WD premium V16

[gwpriester]
    >No. And there need to be more fonts and styles available.

[rob-xar]
    We do have plans to improve the NavBars and sub-menus to include more fonts / options / designs.......it's in the works

Does that help?

Thanks
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Check the top of the TG page, it is the same link, just a different Forum.

Acorn
    sorry, I don't understand