Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Incorporating .HTML , .CSS, and .JS into widget to create working calculator

Quote Originally Posted by cmpan1 View Post
    Acorn... it just is, what it is... and serves its simple, desired purpose.

• A free MS account (just like Google) gets one the online Excel "licensed copy" which can generate embed codes.
    • Don't care much about, nor think about "The Excel code" LOL.... All parties like it... so, success! (I've been told, more than once by coders the Xara's code is horrendous) And I just laugh.
    • and wouldn't I need to keep the Google Sheets or Forms available also for changes?

Like I said... it's just a simple thing that serves the purpose—without getting to deep into thought... and tearing it up for faults... (even if true) Gets the job done... (gets me paid)
    Thanks!
    Cliff
    Cliff, I appreciate the rebuttal. I didn't know about the free on-line Excel. If it is on-line then you have a master copy as in Google Forms for editing/updating.
    I have developed professionally with Excel and I would not use such a powerful tool in the wrong place; it is all down to a definition of "simple" - design/develop/explain/support/use/present.

As you say, in the end, it's if it is liked (and the money).

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Incorporating .HTML , .CSS, and .JS into widget to create working calculator

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Cliff, I appreciate the rebuttal. I didn't know about the free on-line Excel. If it is on-line then you have a master copy as in Google Forms for editing/updating.
    I have developed professionally with Excel and I would not use such a powerful tool in the wrong place; it is all down to a definition of "simple" - design/develop/explain/support/use/present.

As you say, in the end, it's if it is liked (and the money).

Acorn
    Hi Acorn... for me it is all down to a definition of "simple"... because "simple" is all I could do... LOL
    Sometimes it's frustrating not being a tech person because we really don't know the most efficient/better way to do something.
    So we... I... live a computer life of 'work-arounds', 'shortcuts', etc.

And yes, it has it major limitations in that we... I... have a ceiling on what we can do. But at my age... I'm stuck with it...

And BTW, you...(and some of the other veterans) have been over a long period of time been SUCH A MAJOR help to me... I've been trolling your posts for a long time... LOL

Thanks Acorn!

Cliff

Cliff, keep on trolling! (My dog trills when excited)

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

So we... I... live a computer life of 'work-arounds', 'shortcuts', etc.
    Ditto here Cliff.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Ditto here Cliff.
    Egg... you sir, are waaaaaayyyyyy to modest.... but thanks.

Cliff
    http://pianomagicnewsletter.com/ (never done - never time for me)