Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Avoid Indexing google certain pages

Hi, Sorry if this has been answered before. But pages like thank you page or others, how do I avoid having google index them or not appear in sitemap?

Default Re: Avoid Indexing google certain pages

behzad, you use a meta tag like <META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW">
    The earliest TG reference i can find: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ding-meta-tags.

You might have to manually edit out the page in sitemap.xml after publishing.
    Alternatively, don't get Xara to produce your sitemap by omitting from other web host settings > Website URL.
    Use a separate sitemap generator; I am sure these include exclusions and can auto-generate once set up.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Avoid Indexing google certain pages

Thank you. Can I put that meta tag in the Html code head of the page? I tried it but it appears in the source file after the title tag etc..

So your suggesting not to allow xara to create a sitemap? Doesn't google create its own after crawling?