Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default CLIENT: NEW ONLINE WEBSITE/BROCHURE

Well, I presented this 'First Draft' of an online "simple" one-page brochure they wanted... there will be much more added I'm told but
    they just wanted a basic design and layout for now... They offer VERY HIGH-END products...(million$)

It was an outgrowth of something I did specifically for one of their new potential clients. They liked that and wanted a quick, general, brochure-like thing....

Anyway, thanks to XARA I can whip these things out real quick and easy... and make instant, on the spot, on the tel. with client changes. They love that
    because they say "can you do this?" And I do it and upload it. And in 10 seconds, they refresh and see their change...

Thought some of you might like to see some websites being done with Xara... so...

http://www.theeternallegacy.com/

And DON'T criticize it.... I hate criticism... everything I do is absolutely perfect!

Cliff

Default Re: CLIENT: NEW ONLINE WEBSITE/BROCHURE

Face it Cliff. it is a dead industry. Xara is perfect for sites like this.

perfect Gary... perfect... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Face it Cliff. it is a dead industry. Xara is perfect for sites like this.
    Cliff, yes, very nice site. Just so I am aware of what's currently regarded as preferred look on websites - is this "1 long page" look becoming the preferred look instead of individual pages? It is easier to navigate on my phone (Blackberry OS) - my only query (not a criticism of course) was that on my phone, the tabs wouldn't expand unless I scrolled across the page after enlarging . (dont say anything bad about Blackberry phones)

Don't know what type of site is really "preferable". 1 pager or many... I guess it depends on the site... for instance this one doesn't really have much info on it so the 1 pager just linking to 'anchors' on the page works... Obviously if one had a large amount of information, a multi-page site would be the way to go.

Thanks jackb

many thanks for the response - makes sense to me now !