Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How would you rate the UX on our open-source financial data website?

My team has been working on the design of the website [LINK REMOVED MY MODERATOR]

CSS Design awards[LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR] has given us a score of 7.13/10.

How would you rate it?
    Last edited by gwpriester; 22 November 2018 at 04:50 PM. Reason: New members are not premitted commercial links

Default Re: How would you rate the UX on our open-source financial data website?

Welcome to TG Diadata. TG / Xara Web Design Chat is a forum for Xara software users. Your site hasn't been created in Xara & you have no Xara software.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: How would you rate the UX on our open-source financial data website?

DIAdata - I have removed the links from your post. If you do not respond in a timely manner I will assume this post was spam and report you to Stop Forum Spam.

So, please explain why posting a site not created in a Xara Web Design forum, with links to your commercial site is not spam.