Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Smartphone page Navigation overlaying Main Page

Can anyone help please?

I am using Xara Designer Pro x 12.6.2.49603

For some reason, the navigation menus from my Smartphone pages are over laying on to the 'main' pages. Seems fine in preview, then the issue appears once uploaded?

It never used to do this, but then suddenly started. Now I would have said this a file issue possibly, but my site is split in to several files in order to keep the sizes reduced and make it eaiser on me (Ie, Gallery File, Main site file, News File, etc)

Along the top: http://www.clactonlifeboat.org.uk/ga...meetcrew18.htm

I have attached the .xar file for this page

Thank you in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Smartphone page Navigation overlaying Main Page

Your file appears fine for me, although I can see the problem in your website. Normally when this happens it's because there's an extra div or closing div tag in a placeholder that is then prematurely closing one that Xara inserts...

Is this page you attached a cutout from your main document or do you have all your pages as separate .xar project files?

Thanks
    Rob

Thank You.

The website is split into several .xar files. For two reasons, one to reduce file sizes making it easier to load up and two, it’s easier for me to locate certain pages. For example there is history pages that are saved as 2018.xar, 2017.xar, etc

Hi neighbour, I took your xar file & published it to my server as a test. I don't get any issues. It might well be down to your splitting files down as you suggest. I wouldn't say this is a particularly big site and question the splitting up the files?

LINK
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host