Reluctantly, I renewed my two Xara licenses because my business partner and I don't have the bandwidth to learn a different program and change our methods for doing website mockups.

One reason I went ahead was for the convenience of inserting pixabay images for those mockups from directly inside Xara.

On one pc... The main one, of course... it doesn't work, just giving me an error that the image cannot be downloaded.

I opened a ticket with xara/Magix back on October 1 but I have yet to get a solution. They have given me ideas, most of which I had already done, but nothing works.

I have Uninstalled, deactivated, deleted all of the folders and files, used revo uninstaller to get any remainders, restarted in safe mode, run as administrator, removed Antivirus, gone directly to pixabay and downloaded from there successfully, and many other things.

The other non pixabay content works. It is only the stock photos and illustrations that don't.

As many times as I have done all of these things, I have never gotten the pop-up when trying to insert one of those images asking me to accept the pixabay eula again. I got it once initially where I accepted it, but not again. Is there some kind of way to reset this eula so I get prompted again?

It feels like a permissions issue of some kind. I am two months into my 12 month subscription but still cannot use one of the features I paid for the upgrade to use.

Any ideas on what else I can do?