Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Does anybody use Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

with Xara?

regards
    r
    no sicknature. for nearly 20 years. omg ...
    For many problems there are simple and easy-to-understand solutions that do not work.

Default Re: Does anybody use Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

Have you tried?
    Why should there be a problem?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

i tried,
    xara installs with an error, but it seems to work > for daily work to risky.
    Adobe cloud photoshop did not install, adobe offered me a older version.
    after this i did not test lightroom.

what a pitty i did hope to find a OS with little less spy and messy apps ...

;-(

regards
    r
    For many problems there are simple and easy-to-understand solutions that do not work.

Quote Originally Posted by rsrsrs View Post
    i tried,
    xara installs with an error, but it seems to work > for daily work to risky.
    Adobe cloud photoshop did not install, adobe offered me a older version.
    after this i did not test lightroom.

what a pitty i did hope to find a OS with little less spy and messy apps ...
    ;-(
    regards
    r
    It is funny that the point of LTSB is to defer frequent upgrades, the opposite of what we want Xara to do.
    I would just use plain W10 and follow web guidance how to disable all the tracking components that you appear to be worried about. I have and W10 is stll very stable.
    I do accept all upgrades to keep my security up to date but even here you can defer the updates.

What is the Xara error?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Acron,

sorry my late reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    I would just use plain W10 and follow web guidance how to disable all the tracking components thathttps://www.talkgraphics.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=602684 you appear to be worried about. I have and W10 is stll very stable.
    I do accept all upgrades to keep my security up to date but even here you can defer the updates.

What is the Xara error?

Acorn
    I dont remember the Xara error.

this is exact what i do, but on the Semi-Annual Channel. that means that updates come later to avoid W10 errors.
    pls google what it exactly means and where to find it.

and i use:
    https://www.oo-software.com/de/shutup10

thats it and runs well.

reinhard