1- I created a set of Named Colors, I saved them (and the objects using the Named Colors into a specific layer which is hidden) in a file called Themecolorscheme.xar.

2- I imported Themecolorscheme.xar into a new document. The new document now has a palette of Named Colors displayed in the Color Gallery which I can use . **

However, that palette in the Color Gallery in not permanent. I would like to have it available in the Color Gallery for any new document I create. Is there an alternative method that I can name and store my own palatte and have it appear in the Color Gallery each time I open Xara? I see that Xara has a Palettes Folder with .jcw and .pal files, but I didn't find either as a filetype in the Xara's export UI.

** Alternatively, I could saved the file as a template and then do File > and choose that Template. But either method requires objects with the names colors applied to them to be in the document. ..... If the palette has a lot of name colors then more objects with named colors are required, which affects the file size of the .xar file.