AS the Title states, but I'm wondering what is Upgraded: Xara Designer Pro Xupgrading it's not showing me my Product Key. This still not a bad price for an upgrade but X is ? As for ASEOPS 11 SEO Tool, maybe I may have a need for it?

But When go through the upgrade of Xara Photo & Graphic Designer and log in, it shows my Product Key for 365 below, I do have to admit getting the flyer and business card app is nice and in time would come in handy. I already have MAGIX PanoramaStudio 3.0, as for MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2018 I never heard of it so how good or not it is? But for the $40.00 it's not bad.

I Currently have the following installed:
  • Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 365 v12.7.0.50257
  • Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 11 v11.2.5.42127 P3-79143-*****-*****-*****-*****-23384
  • Xara Designer Pro X11 v11.2.5.42127 Same version as ^^? and yet installed in two different location and each have their own activation keys this a bit puzzling P3-64510-*****-*****-*****-*****-04706

It would be so much easier when upgrading or even buying if the version was clearly stated, I have seen others state they have X v15 as well as others that have X v16.
I would greatly appreciate a bit of clarification on these upgrades and version.

Thank You in advance
SGTDRE