Hello,

I'm needing help with this and would appreciate the powers to be to offer their insight. Does Xara yet have a feature to make this simple? I would like (or my client would like) an info box to be right in the center of the home page with a text promotion that can be closed after reading! That's it. It can or doesn't have to be animated i.e. fade in, etc., it can just be there as soon as a person arrives to the site, but it needs to be closed after reading. It might not even be named a "popup" box, because it really doesn't need to popup per se.

I had a problem, years ago with a site with a similar request. It was a Performing Arts Academy website I created and they wanted an Inclimate Weather Closure Alert to be in the center of their home page. I never figured it out.

IMPORTANT: I don't want a typical popup box where you have to click something to make the box appear. I know how to do that and did that for the site I described above. I want the info box to already be there, front and center, bright and bold, but then to be able to click to close it/remove it from sight after reading the info it contains! Hopefully this makes sense.

Is this possible? Please help!

Thank you in advance,
Tazz