Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Smile With A Little Help From -Egg Bramhill- a Bit Different But It's Cleaned Up Nice

The Style that I was trying to get cleaned up / Re make, as the thread here shows the discussion. I used the video @Egg Bramhill had posted showed how he was able to do it, I followed it mostly, but get the style to show as in the original raggedy image, in a way I created a new Style I guess. To see the video for those that have not seen it, follow the link with Egg Bramhill's name.

And so here is what I ended up with, I exported it as a Transparent PNG at 300 DPI, before doing so I did add a bit more feathering, for some reason it still was a just bit jagged and yes I can be a bit of the perfectionist, if it's not right I will start from scratch. Also I'm working with Xara Designer Pro X11.

And yes I will be working on making look even better, It's okay but it's just a bit off I think.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alt_Style_SatinGoldTone-G_v3.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	122554

Default Re: With A Little Help From -Egg Bramhill- a Bit Different But It's Cleaned Up Nice

Works for me. Egg is worth his weight in golden Gs.

Default Re: With A Little Help From -Egg Bramhill- a Bit Different But It's Cleaned Up Nice

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Works for me. Egg is worth his weight in golden Gs.
    I'm getting there this ole dog can still learn new tricks
    Now If I could do the entire alphabet like that, I would put it up on Pixabay