Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default SOME CUSTOMER JOBS/WEBSITES THAT TURNED INTO MONEY $$$ - THANKS XARA!

I thought I'd make a post of a few things created for customers... There's many more that I made... but have to remain private....

Hope this inspires some amateurs out there, because I am one. Through much patience, trial and error (and still plenty of that LOL) I was
    able to learn to create some acceptable materials that IMO, can be easily with XARA software.

No other software that I know of will allow me to 'quickly' do full websites or 'quick' mock-ups of sites of documents with ALL the graphic
    tools that Xara has to offer.

I know this may sound a bit over the top but it's true that some of the materials and others I have created were instrumental
    resulting in up to million dollar + deals.... Again, this is truly for inspiration purposes and not bragging rights.

SPECIALTY DESSERTSFLOYD MAYWEATHERNEWSLETTERFUNERAL DIRECTORS

Default Re: SOME CUSTOMER JOBS/WEBSITES THAT TURNED INTO MONEY $$$ - THANKS XARA!

From specialty deserts to just deserts. Nice work.

Default Re: SOME CUSTOMER JOBS/WEBSITES THAT TURNED INTO MONEY $$$ - THANKS XARA!

I agree with Gary; nice work!
    ...and @Gary, perfect comment.

Some non-solicited feedback, here's what I see in IE browser:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	122552Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	122553

Thought you might want to know.
    Regards,
    ~Fred

cmpan1,

Very nice work. BTW, on the Mayweather site "guaranteed" is misspelt under "The Eternal Legacy".

= Steve

Thanks all for the proof read..... funny how not one.... but no one spotted these........ Funny... guess it goes to show that some little things are all not that important.....

Specialty... will be left alone... the owner probably couldn't care less....

Thanks again...!

I did notice that William "Bill" Savino seems to be the client for ALL of the sites though.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

You're welcome!
    ~Fred

The clients wanted the FLOYD MAYWEATHER heading graphic to open with his picture and company logos instead of JUST the building picture... so I tried this and they were pleased....

Had a heck of a time jumbling layers'.. drove me nuts for about two hours but eventually something worked. LOL

One thing I can't take is that 'they' always make change after change after change... They love it today.... but can we just change this.... now they love it again...
    but maybe we could.... on and on and on... and of course your just their little computer slave that has nothing else to do but deal with them.... But that's ok, once
    I become totally fed up, I then hit them with "I'm gonna have to change the fee for all the extra time"... and guess what...? The job is done. LOL

Does it work for you guys? Does it render decent on your puters or tablets?

SPECIALTY DESSERTSFLOYD MAYWEATHERONLINE NEWSLETTERFUNERAL DIRECTORS

Nice work and all renders well. One suggestion (hopefully not at an extra fee ): you could add favicons to the sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Nice work and all renders well. One suggestion (hopefully not at an extra fee ): you could add favicons to the sites.
    Thanks Boy.... yeah, was gonna add a fav but this is ONLY gonna be a presentation thing and not really serve as a website website... so it's just not gonna matter one way or another.

Thanks!