Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: SOME CUSTOMER JOBS/WEBSITES THAT TURNED INTO MONEY $$$ - THANKS XARA!

Quote Originally Posted by cmpan1 View Post
    Thanks Boy.... yeah, was gonna add a fav but this is ONLY gonna be a presentation thing and not really serve as a website website... so it's just not gonna matter one way or another.

Thanks!
    Ok Boy... you put the bug in my head about the favicon the the MAYWEATHER site — I was being lazy... so, why not? It's not like it takes any effort.... so I take your suggestion.... THANKS!

Default Re: SOME CUSTOMER JOBS/WEBSITES THAT TURNED INTO MONEY $$$ - THANKS XARA!

I noticed the bug ate its way to all the sites you listed.

Looks just that little bit nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    I noticed the bug ate its way to all the sites you listed.

Looks just that little bit nicer.
    LOL Boy... ok ok, you got me! It's funny... favicons are/were never a priority in my mind for some reason... but you're right. It does add a little professional touch... See... I'm still learning and adjusting...

Thanks Boy!

You're quite welcome.

Great sites. How difficult was it to add the video background on the desserts site using Xara? Special code? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DanFelix View Post
    Great sites. How difficult was it to add the video background on the desserts site using Xara? Special code? Thanks.
    Thanks DanFelix

Yes code. Not difficult when you have Talkgraphics to lean on.... I don't know ONE THING about code.
    I forgot who it was... but others may know... He seems to be the one to go to for such things.... this is what he gave me.

<video class="xar_meplayer" src="index_htm_files/website header video nameofvideo.mp4" controls autoplay width = "100%" height="100%"/ loop="true">
    <style>div.mejs-controls{visibility:hidden !important;}</style>

Oh, I remember just stretching out the video placeholder to extended way beyond the page margins to get it full screen... (it's not 'really' a full-screen video or widget of something)

Thanks
    Cliff

Oh... and if it doesn't 'autoplay' in Chrome.... it's not the code. It's Chrome. There's some default setting that prevents things like that to autoplay. You have to change it. Forgot how, but Googlable. (It that a word)