Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Search for pages

Is there a way to search for a website page in Xara assuming you got tons of pages?

Default Re: Search for pages

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Is there a way to search for a website page in Xara assuming you got tons of pages?
    I have build several search mechanisms around this approach, now preferring duckduckgo over google: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...460#post512460.

Basically, there is nothing in Xara unless you go down the concordance route, which I found to work but is far too inflexible.

You asked the same question in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...107#post570107.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

My dear friend. Search as far as I can find the page to work on rather than using the scroll bar to the left of page layers.

My dear friend. Search as far as I can find the page to work on rather than using the scroll bar to the left of page layers.
    Misunderstood. You want to search for something within Xara and your Xara design file.

Use the Text tool and then Ctrl+F or just Ctrl+Alt+F and then the Find next button.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks, but not the greatest solution from xara. It will find all the words in the pages and eventually I have to keep my eye on the layer page to get to it.

Thanks, but not the greatest solution from xara. It will find all the words in the pages and eventually I have to keep my eye on the layer page to get to it.
    If you Preview, you get the opportunity of using the browser search.
    The only other thing I can think of is to use the renaming capability of the Page & Layer gallery to label important things.

Acorn