Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Simple e Brochure design work needed (Me paying for it)

Hello

I need someone with better design knowledge to start a design in Xara. Its an E brochure of around 2-3 pages. I'm pretty certain on the layout of 1st page and that it's really simple. Just the product image, the logo and a few words.

The second page is to have some images of the product and room for descriptions etc etc.

Now what I need to help picking the right font and basic layout etc. I will eventually do the text and modify it a whole lot but I need the basics sorted.

To be honest I do not see paying a fortune but I'm in no way looking for anybody's time not to be paid for. It's at business both ends. But bear in mind I'm only looking for the basics of the layout to be done. 2 hours?

Thanks

Tim

Default Re: Simple e Brochure design work needed (Me paying for it)

Sounds fair Tim. Have you looked to see if there are any templates in the content catalog that you can use? You can modify these in any way you wish, and the fonts are already selected by the template designer though these can be changed as well.

Hello Gary

I have had another look and I like the Technical News brochure. It uses Arial and Open Sans and the lay out is pretty good. Note sure how to crop the photos like the pentagons, I will have to do some searching..

But its not bad.

Thanks

Tim
    Last edited by TimBox; 30 October 2018 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Octagons to pentagons

No charge.