Just wondering, has anyone else who is NOT a seasoned user of XARA,
found themselves fumbling around trying to find options, features, to edit buttons or content,
and feel like things in XARA work different than you would expect ?

It seems like every time I try to come back to using XARA after being away for a couple months, I am starting from scratch and wasting 50 minutes of each hour, trying to figure out how to make it work. Just had trouble setting up the 'Navigation Bar' because I forgot you have to go 'import' a button to then trigger the Nav Bar. And last 15 minutes trying to edit the fonts and colors of the text in the buttons.

Makes me feel like I am new to the concepts of web design, every time I start a new project.

Maybe its the European software flow conflicting with old school American software clash.
Maybe it was 10 years of using another (American) web design program, and this program is more modern and different.
Or have others found it not so easy to learn or just use?

Just curious, not complaining, but I upgraded in June and now have to re-install a newer version (what - no upgrade geek in the programmers group). Lacking a clear "version number", I thought I needed to upgrade again and have started wondering, maybe time to change software instead.

Frolin