Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Problem with table text hyperlinks in Web Designer 16

Quote Originally Posted by yeohray View Post
    Any estimate on when the patch will be released? I've been waiting for over 3 weeks now. Alternatively, how can I downgrade my version to 16.1? Thanks.
    Hopefully in 1-2 weeks tops. Sorry just waiting on a couple of other major things to be fixed then will release patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    Hopefully in 1-2 weeks tops. Sorry just waiting on a couple of other major things to be fixed then will release patch.
    Rob, nice to be shown to be wrong.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Has the patch been released? From within Web Designer, there has not been any update since the June 5th (16.2.0.56957) release. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yeohray View Post
    Has the patch been released? From within Web Designer, there has not been any update since the June 5th (16.2.0.56957) release. Thanks.
    Just out today!

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Unfortunately, links in tables are still not working in this release! I need a workaround, please.