Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: JUST RELEASED: A New Version of Xara Photo & Graphic Designer

Applied the update, all went ok, although for first time I can ever remember it asked me stop running my virus checker before continuing.

Also had first serious error whilst applying fx filters. Sent off report and told it’ll be checked by a computer and I wont get a reply. No work lost though after restarting. 😁
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022

I never do that [stop av] whichever prohram asks - never had an issue, my av is set to ask if sees what it thinks is suspicious

maybe this is a magix thing
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Just downloaded and all good - quite a step up from Page & Layout Designer 11.....

Another crash (complete lockup) opening an old xar file. No problem - file opened ok in v11

Is PGD truly 64bit?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-of-task-manager.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	122517
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022

Magix only sell the 64 bit versions. Version 15 comes with options to install a 32 or 64 bit program. Version 15 is now only available by buying from other sellers such as Amazon or Ebay. I have just obtained Version 15 by download. The seller couldn't tell me what version it was so he gave it to me providing I report back to him after I have installed it. The download of Xara Web Design Premium version 15.0.0.52288 from November 2017 (107MB) also came with Magix Music Maker (862.26MB) which I installed for review purposes then uninstalled as it is of no use to me.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenmisson View Post
    Magix only sell the 64 bit versions. Version 15 comes with options to install a 32 or 64 bit program. Version 15 is now only available by buying from other sellers such as Amazon or Ebay. I have just obtained Version 15 by download. The seller couldn't tell me what version it was so he gave it to me providing I report back to him after I have installed it. The download of Xara Web Design Premium version 15.0.0.52288 from November 2017 (107MB) also came with Magix Music Maker (862.26MB) which I installed for review purposes then uninstalled as it is of no use to me.
    If you successfully registered the application, you can download the other 32/64 version and use the same registration and have both working at the same time.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thank you for the info