Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Lightbulb Demise of 32-bit Xara Desktop Applications

Dear Xara...

We find out in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...826#post600826 that you have dropped 32-bit Desktop applications.

Why not make these versions all available for free to open up the maket?
    That way you gain a lot of new-to-Xara users that will see the power of your products and buy into the 64-bit ones in droves?

Acorn

P.S. Try with X3D7 - you have been OTT selling a product for £30 that has not had an update since 2011.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Demise of 32-bit Xara Desktop Applications

I have a better solution. Immediately I ask Xara to refund me the total purchase price that I made on Oct/02/2018. Or extend my 1 year updates to an additional 6 month until I buy and switch over my laptop. You see Xara I am not using my laptop just for you. There are other programs that I use. You just have caused me additional expenses to use your V16. I am waiting for an answer.

Default Re: Demise of 32-bit Xara Desktop Applications

@behzad

I can't process refunds myself, I don't do sales and if you have purchased it in October this year then it would be done through Magix in which you will need to talk to them about a refund. You can contact them through here: https://support2.magix.com/customer/en

@Acorn

Although not my decision, I'm 99.9% sure that won't happen. Everyone would just be running the 32bit version than pay for 64bit.