Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Default Re: DESIGNER PRO 16 !

Sorry while posting my browser acted up and ended up posting it twice. Well replaced with this rant

Question... Why can't I delete my own post? Not days from now... But in this instant would have been nice
    Last edited by dutchim; 17 October 2018 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Double Post

only mods can delete posts - TG Admin policy - you can delete everything in it and just leave a ...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

So with the Humble Bundle versions, from tomorrow morning if you wish to upgrade your serial number to a 'normal' one you will be able to do so by going to Magix's website, click on Designer Pro / Web Designer, click on upgrade and within the basket, select the upgrade from your HB15.1 serial number.

Thanks
    Rob

many thanks Rob
    Nothing lasts forever...

Yes, thanks very much Rob and kudos to Xara/Magic for doing the right thing....

Sorry while posting my browser acted up and ended up posting it twice. Well replaced with this rant

Question... Why can't I delete my own post? Not days from now... But in this instant would have been nice
    Dutchim - PM me with the post you want deleted and I can do it for you. There is a time limit on members deleting their own posts. So you can do it for a while and then not.

Right click on the post number, for example #41, and select Copy Link Location and PM me that post number.

is that a time limit on editing gary

edit - just looked for a delete for this post and can't see one - sure it's just editing.. for about 2 hours as I recall
    Nothing lasts forever...

I edited the duplicate message... So that turned into the post with my question about deleting a post.

All good. I just felt like an... Uhhh.. for the duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    So with the Humble Bundle versions, from tomorrow morning if you wish to upgrade your serial number to a 'normal' one you will be able to do so by going to Magix's website, click on Designer Pro / Web Designer, click on upgrade and within the basket, select the upgrade from your HB15.1 serial number.

Thanks
    Rob
    As of this morning [11.15 BST] when I login and try the upgrade path it only shows my ver 12 serial number, not the HB ver 15.1

If I try the upgrade path without logging in but entering the HB ver 15.1 serial number it wants £89 for the upgrade

Am I doing something wrong ?
    Nothing lasts forever...

I have SN 15.1 on my account, upgrade it wants me 129 euros. SN 15.1 found it and offered upgrades for money. Probably something is wrong.