Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: DESIGNER PRO 16 !

It looks that way Behzad. So much for the upgrade path
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

So would I get the latest upgrades for 15.1 ? Or they will stop giving me updates on there? This is truly unbelievable @Xara @Magix. Last month I bought the xara designer pro and now this?

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Thank you very much for that link - it worked.

@Magix - the installer fails to advise the version of the download.

Acorn
    I also have the Humble Bundle versuon and was told by their Support a couple of weeks ago that it would definitely give me the same updates that the regular users have including the update for tables. However, given what Handrawn has written I'm not sure what I should be doing. Has anyone with Humble Bundle version upgraded successfully and if so, what did you do?

Edited to add that Humble Bundle just replied with a link to Magix support for problems upgrading. (I do like Humble Bundle's speedy answers. Not sure whether to attempt an upgrade or contact Magix support for instructions. Thanks for any suggestions from other HB users.)

Thanks
    Yaffa
    Last edited by yjs; 15 October 2018 at 05:53 PM. Reason: to give update from Humble Bundle support

So - i just bought v15 a couple of weeks ago. I now really wish I'd waited a month to get v16. My timing wasn't optimal.

~ Bal

Register mit Humble SN not working :-(
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16humble.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	122365

same message I get...

as has been the case of late XARA are still concentrating on document creation.. nothing there for me anyway except for bug fixes... palette from bitmap could be sort of useful, but looking at the release notes and the limited palette it apparently produces, it is still document oriented; and adobe does this very well already
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    have to say Daniel - when I go to that link I only get offered the ver 16 option....

after all that though it won't accept my ver 15 activation, possibly because it is HumbleBundle.. ?

hey ho
    My 15 activation code worked with no problem
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11

Hi Grace

was yours an HB purchase ? if so I'll try it again, there may just be a lag in the system
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Got mine via HB and the V15 serial # does not work in V16.

Hi Everyone, sorry for the delay, spent most of last week with a cold and then come back to the hectic release of V16!

There should be an announcement, if there isn't I'll check with Kate as I imagine one will be coming very soon.

As with version 12 as well, you will need to download V16 from the website (as mentioned by Daniel earlier link here if you need it) as it is a major version and requires a new installer. You can install V16 alongside V15 and they will all share the same serial number (although you will need to re-enter your serial number).

If you purchased the humble bundle version then this will only work for the version that was offered (in case of the last offer - v15.1). I'm just inquiring with sales as to what Humble Bundle users need to do to upgrade to version 16 if they want to. Will update my post as soon as I find out.

We will only offer Xara in 64 bit from now on also. I'm afraid we will no longer be offering 32 bit versions of Xara.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Kind Regards
    Rob