Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default Re: DESIGNER PRO 16 !

Hi Rob,

Thanks for checking this out, but I was told categorically by Humble Bundle Support (Ticket: 2121308) that we would get exactly the same updates as the regular customers including the updates for tables (and indeed, if this was not the case, Humble Bundle would have had to state it in their initial description of the product, where it was said that the normal price for what they were offering was over $200).

Thanks,
    Yaffa

thanks Rob - my understaning is the same as Yaffa's
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    thanks Rob - my understaning is the same as Yaffa's
    The previous Humble Bundle for XWD Premium and P&GD made clear that the software differed from the regular software in that updates were included only for around four months. So we could make an informed decision to pay the fee and have a fully updated four month subscription. With the recent (Pro) Bundle, no such restriction was mentioned and we were told that we'd get the same as regular customers for a year.

its the first HB version I have bought... hopefully Rob will get it sorted out...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

@Rob Get me my money back. Read my other dear xara posts. Here it is again.

Immediately I ask Xara to refund me the total purchase price that I made on 09/02/2018. Or extend my 1 year updates to an additional 6 month until I buy and switch over my laptop. You see Xara I am not using my laptop just for you. There are other programs that I use. You just have caused me additional expenses to use your V16. I am waiting for an answer.
    Last edited by behzad; 16 October 2018 at 02:25 PM.

I've replied to your other thread behzad.

Thanks
    Rob

Sorry for the delayed release announcement everyone, I've only just posted it (https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...Designer-Pro-X). As many of you realized we were having problems with the download on xara.com, now finally fixed. fyi Photo & Graphic Designer will follow in the next 10 days or so.

Kate Moir, Xara

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    its the first HB version I have bought... hopefully Rob will get it sorted out...
    Same. Hopefully they do.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Still waiting to hear back, I've chased Magix again. Will let you know about the HB situation as soon as I know.

The 'Palette from Image' would be a lot more useful if we could fine tune it with some custom color pickers dropped/moved where we want them.

Not sure how it chooses the colors... but not always the colors I would pick from the image. But something that could be refined... Sometime down the line

Just glad to see they're still working on the desktop version