Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Bug Different background Images for Supersites

Dear Xara...

Your approach to adding an image to the Pasteboard is such that only the image of the first page every gets published.

You fail to publish any other images on other pages' Pasteboards.
    No image on the Pasteboard is allowed a Name.
    Combined, both these basic kludges break the concept of Parallax Scrolls much favoured in current web design and your much-vaunted WYSIWYG concept.

The main culprit is in xr_main.css where the Class xr_bgb0 is given an image background of 1.png.
    xr_bgb0 is just applied to the HTML body tag and despite then referencing subsequent pages with their own Class xr_bgbn, where n is the page index, none appear in the main HTML and all are tarred with the first image, 1.png.

In the main HTML each "page" is encoded within a DIV of xr_pagen (n, as above).

The remedy should consist of the following:

1. Allow all Pasteboard images a Name.
    2. Publish all Pasteboard images.
    3. Add the correct background Class to each page DIV.
    4. Remove the background Classes currently misapplied.

I can tediously write JS code to change the CSS to point to the right images but I also have to find a way to publish the images that are "there" already.
    This can be improved.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Different background Images for Supersites

+1
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host