Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problems with logos. need an advice.

Hello guys.

I am a designer ( or trying to be lol ) and I have problem with selling mine work. Nobody buys it. Maybe logos are bad or maybe price to high?

You can look at mine logos here: https://NO EXTERNAL LINKS on a New Member's 1st post I would be gratfull for any advice.
    Last edited by Barbara B; 10 October 2018 at 05:54 PM.

Default Re: Problems with logos. need an advice.

Quote Originally Posted by designer88 View Post
    Hello guys.

I am a designer ( or trying to be lol ) and I have problem with selling mine work. Nobody buys it. Maybe logos are bad or maybe price to high?

You can look at mine logos here: [HTTPS: Links not allowed on member first post] would be gratfull for any advice.
    Hi Designer—

Outside links are not permitted on your first post as a member. We usually grant permissions to link on TalkGraphics after a member has shown they are sincere in their membership, not just attempting mass personal advertising, and are willing to share as well as ask for things.

Dive in and earn your membership.

Good luck.

Sincerely,

Barbara B.
    Administrator
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Default Re: Problems with logos. need an advice.

Personally, I think that the issue is whenever someone wants a logo, they have something that they need. Whether it be a certain colour, or a certain font, or they even have a specific shape they want to incorporate. I don't think you are ever going to have success selling "off the shelf" logo's. Maybe if you advertise that you sell custom tailor made logo's and meet customers and discuss their requirements, you may have better luck.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.