Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Navigation bars

Hybrid View

Default Navigation bars

I am in the process of designing a walking website and would like some advice regarding the navigation bar. I would like to have just three buttons Home, Walks and Contact. The Walks page will have a list of walks and when clicked on would then go to a pdf with details and instructions etc of the walk. Is it best to link each walk by way linking to a pdf file on my computer or do I make sub menus. I do apologize if this sounds dumb but this is all new to me. Any advice appreciated. Thank you.

Default Re: Navigation bars

If I understand your project correctly, I would make a page with an overview with the main features of all available walks and put a link next to each one of them to the respective pdf.

In the Online Content Catalog (Insert > From Content Catalog) go to Components > Print & Web Components > Navigation Bars. You can use and modify any of the Nav Bars.

Why I would prefer links to .pdf files is that visitors can save them and/or print them quite easily.

Well then use the Link > Link to PDF.

I am going to make a page with an overview and put a link next to each walk to the respective pdf as you suggested. The saving or printing of the walk is exactly what I want. Thank you so much both of you .