Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Repeating of object fails "liveshared objects can not be made repeating"

Are we talking print or web here?

Default Re: Repeating of object fails "liveshared objects can not be made repeating"

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Members are using their time to assist you Joicol. It's not up to us to read the Help files for you.
    Assisting? You mean referring to the help files ?

Quote Originally Posted by joicol View Post
    Indeed, what a terribly useless and lazy bunch we all are....

Anyway, what you would like to disable cannot be disabled (afaik). Apparently, you try to do something the app isn't able to do. Hence the various pointers & questions as to the possible cause, as well as the advice to go through the help files to better understand the various dos and don'ts.

Quote Originally Posted by joicol View Post
    Starting with a review of the Help files for these topics would give us a common language and understanding. At present, if you don't know what the application is doing or why and we don't know what you are picking as options, we are never going to explain what you need to do to get on.

I refer to the Help files all the time and usually remark, "I didn't know that."
    As I have a good memory and have been in the IT business for 30 years, I can usually work out a solution that I am happy to share for the general community.

You are getting a very good offer. In return we want your understanding and ultimately assistance back into TalkGraphics for others less knowledgeable.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat