Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: FAQs/collapsible text

Thanks I had ideally wanted something native to Xara

Info Re: FAQs/collapsible text

Quote Originally Posted by yjs View Post
    Thanks I had ideally wanted something native to Xara
    yjs, until we have a concrete and detailed example of your need, it i difficult to visualise a solution.

Had you explained upfront what you have just added, I might have suggested a simple collection of buttons acting a a horizontal tab accordion in stead of the TDH vertical accordion.

Here is another demonstration: Xara - Prometheus Unbound.xar.

Both TDH and XPU are native Xara.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn, sorry I wasn't clear. My response above about wanting native Xara implementation. was to Edgemu, who had suggested PHP scripts, which I also have access to - but I had wanted something native to Xara that I could adapt easily within Xara for a desktop and mobile version.

My needs are actually very simple: a FAQ made up of several sections with the facility to toggle the hiding of both entire sections and answers to specific questions. As I mentioned I'm trying the TDH which looks promising. I will also look at Prometheus Unbound - thanks.

My input is if you ever use a code/placeholder, then only use it for one variant, you can not use it for both Main and a variant, I had to use a different script for the mobile variant.