Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plugins in Xara

Default Re: Plugins in Xara

Quote Originally Posted by angelize View Post
    There is a place it can be downloaded but you need to have a valid license key and here is the worst part I contacted Alien Skin and they absolutely refuse to sell any older versions or make them available in any way unless you already purchased it when it was current. It really sucks!
    Firstly, where can it be downloaded from?

Secondly, you're absolutely correct, Frances, that Alien Skin will not sell any old software.
    I even explained that I purchased Eye Candy 7, but, it crashes Xara Designer. They still won't sell Eye Candy 6.

I seem to remember that I did have Eye Candy 6, but, I cannot find it. It has to be on a hard drive somewhere, but WHERE???

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

On the Alien Skin Site they have a download upgrades page at the very bottom of this page they have a link that leads to older installers which leads here: https://support.alienskin.com/hc/en-...Old-installers

you will find a list of old versions including Eye Candy 6 but if you don't have a previously purchased license key to activate it you are out of luck. This is what makes their stance so frustrating the downloads are right there, and all people need is a way to legally obtain a license key.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

@angelize
    Hi Frances,
    I am still waiting for you to reply to my query about FilterForge in the other post about it. I still can't get it to work.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

I'm sorry I can't find which thread you are referring to start a new thread or post a link to the old one and I'll see what I can do to help. my time for TG these days is limited but I do apologize for missing your need for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Quote Originally Posted by angelize View Post
    I'm sorry I can't find which thread you are referring to start a new thread or post a link to the old one and I'll see what I can do to help. my time for TG these days is limited but I do apologize for missing your need for help.
    Hi Frances,
    Here is the link - messages #13 and #14
    https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ht=FilterForge

I had also posted this a while back:

https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ht=filterforge
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)