As may well have been expected by fellow contributors, I have received a polite, but firm request to cease and desist from posting inflammatory comments hereabouts. I accept that I have been somewhat over-the-top in a lot of topics in Dear Xara over quite a long period. In fact I am surprised that it hasn't happened a lot sooner. The change in the way the MagiXara products are now marketed has been a bone of contention among some contributors here, and I must accept that I have been among the most vociferous of critics on TG in this regard. I know that I have overstepped the mark, and have done so to provoke some kind of reaction.

This rebuke comes as no surprise, and I accept it knowing that I deserved it, and in fact expected a more serious form of punishment. That none has been forthcoming is a pleasant but unexpected surprise. I do stand by my remarks, as I feel that they have been a deserved criticism of the MagiXara method of exacting payment, which has proved to be a disappointment to all in terms of what has been offered in return so far by the company.

I will abide by their request to toe the line in terms of my future behaviour on TG, and I will say that I am honestly sorry for any problems I may have caused for the moderators.