Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wanted to share a few sites I have created with Xara Designer Pro X...

Just like true artists, even the most famous, they are always inspired by someone or something. I know that I am inspired by others and wanted to share some of the sites I have created with Xara Products. I don't use any templates in my sites and create everything from scratch with a blank canvas if you will, and the mouse as my paintbrush. Some really show the ability of this incredible software. If you want to use imagination, Xara will keep up with it.

I do want to thank many of the incredible members/moderators here, who over the years have helped answer some of the many mysteries I was trying to solve to build my sites...pwpriester, Acorn, Egg just to name a few, you guys rock!

I am posting in the hopes that my creations will spark an idea or inspiration in you.

Enjoy.

Blackbeard's Grill and Steambar: www.blackbeardsgrillandsteambar.com

Fired Up - www.firedupvb.com

Virginia Beach Summer Camps: www.virginiabeachsummercamps.com

Councilman John Moss: www.councilmanjohndmoss.com

Jungle Aquatics: www.jungleaquaticsvb.com

Donkey Dawgs: www.donkeydawgs.com

H&T Collision Center: www.htcollisioncenter.com

Default Re: Wanted to share a few sites I have created with Xara Designer Pro X...

Thank you Tazz but you are the creative one.
    I did like the three-mast galleon and the Jolly Roger.
    Some of your buttons and NavBars are extremely well thought out for the product they are selling.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Wanted to share a few sites I have created with Xara Designer Pro X...

You're clearly getting your money's worth out of Xara. Great design work.

Just created a website for a Chinese Association: https://www.fockdiack.org

Other website created: https://www.aamauritius.net

https://www.gmdoa.org

https://www.vegetariansocietymauritius.org

Quote Originally Posted by Edgemu View Post
    Congratulations, all do catch the eye.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Congratulations, all do catch the eye.

Acorn
    Thank you very much indeed. It helps. Any suggestions much appreciated.

More website:
    www.blooddonorsnetwork.org
    www.pfamauritius.org
    https://e-zysearch.com/

Edgemu - This thread was started by TAZZ to show off his/her sites. It might be better for you to start a new thread and add your links there. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Edgemu - This thread was started by TAZZ to show off his/her sites. It might be better for you to start a new thread and add your links there. Thanks.
    sure. Thought it is a continuum of sharing sites, hence mine as well.

Would appreciate if you could kinldy delete all my posts here and I will create a thread. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Thank you Tazz but you are the creative one.
    I did like the three-mast galleon and the Jolly Roger.
    Some of your buttons and NavBars are extremely well thought out for the product they are selling.

Acorn
    Thank you Acorn I appreciate it. Yea it's great to see what can be done with this software, AND with the assistance of technical Guru's such as you. I have picked y'alls brains many times over the years to accomplish my final goals and that is always appreciated!

Tazz

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    You're clearly getting your money's worth out of Xara. Great design work.
    Thank you Gwpriester...yes I love what it can do...Xara and a little imagination can be dangerous haha, blend in, like I told Acorn, the assistance from you tech guru's, who have helped me many times over the years, and we can be REALLY dangerous! Thanks again.
    Tazz