Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Quality Image export problem

Hi guys, I wanted to know why when I go to save the image loses a lot of quality? You can see quite a bit of the paint inside the project the colors are perfectly visible.

According to you with what kind of format can I exbring the image without penalizing too much quality?

Name:  LogoNuovo.png
Views: 363
Size:  2.8 KB

I do not mean to say that the program saves in bad quality but know what type of format can I use to improve the quality to export the image?

For example I use PNG often, but I see that there are also other formats and I wanted to try them, according to you which is the best?

I see that format. WEB allows you to create images and also to re-edit a spectacular thing.

Chances are I'm wrong because I'm used to drawing pixel art and the blur there must be.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Default Re: Quality Image export problem

PNG or TIFF. PNG for websites, and TIFF for printing.

Resolution (DPI) also makes a difference. 96dpi for websites. 300dpi (or more) for commercial printing.

Thank you very much.

Luca, also be aware if you're using png's on your website Xara often converts these png's to jpg's if the Web Properties / Image tab is set to "Let Xara choose the type automatically".

To force it to export as png with the image selected change this to PNG. Apply.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Luca, also be aware if you're using png's on your website Xara often converts these png's to jpg's if the Web Properties / Image tab is set to "Let Xara choose the type automatically".

To force it to export as png with the image selected change this to PNG. Apply.
    That choice is grayed out.

Don't understand why that is, I can't replicate it.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host