Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can anyone check my java script please

I have been on a site that checks for any problems on my site and it has come up with a few java problems ....I have no idea what they refer to...
    any help would be appreciated.

site is www.topbodygym.co.uk

Mike
    Last edited by mikerawlinson; 23 September 2018 at 12:50 PM. Reason: add file
    Life's too important to be serious
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    / Dual Monitor. / Windows 7 Home premium 64bit .

Default Re: Can anyone check my java script please

Mike, seriously (Life... and all that). Throwing a site at us without any hint of what the site was checking, what it found and what you have added is not helpful.

Is it JavaScript or Java?
    Is your site straight Xara? If so ignore whatever they are advising as you probably cannot change much.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Ok ...thanks
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Quote Originally Posted by mikerawlinson View Post
    Ok ...thanks
    Mike, i was not dissing you, I do want to help but don't know what or where.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

"Mike, seriously (Life... and all that)."..............Not to sure what you mean by that .......anyway as I put in my first post I have no idea what they refer to.........but go ahead and make me look small if it helps you look big.
    I respect all people who are on here to help...... it must be so nice to know everything, but at my age I struggle a little bit but still enjoy learning.
    Really sorry the post was not up to the standards you are used to .

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikerawlinson View Post
    "Mike, seriously (Life... and all that)."..............Not to sure what you mean by that .......anyway as I put in my first post I have no idea what they refer to.........but go ahead and make me look small if it helps you look big.
    I respect all people who are on here to help...... it must be so nice to know everything, but at my age I struggle a little bit but still enjoy learning.
    Really sorry the post was not up to the standards you are used to .
    Mike
    Mike, to address your obvious concerns.

My "life" allusion was referring back to your strap line as I had used the adverb "seriously", noticed I had, saw the parallel to your strap line and completed my thought.
    What you haven't done it tell anyone what this site is, what is does for anyone or any detail whatsoever. Someone could say "That shirt is wrong", and until we found out it was your Mother, a fashion designer or an undertaker, we wouldn't know what to look for.
    I didn't throw any brickbats your way and obviously I didn't expect any back so let's just focus on the problem. It boils down to needing the site address that you used to validate your own site.

Acorn

What site did you use Mike to check?

I had a look in the console and no JavaScript errors were appearing for me (other than Jotform being blocked by my adblocker for some reason).

Thanks Rob....that's all I really needed to be honest ....not sure what site I used and it was probably a site that wants me to buy something by saying I have problems .
    As this is my first site where I tried to run the mobile site along side it, I was just trying to see if it worked and tried a site which told me about all the java errors.
    Thus me asking if anyone could check my java thinking it was a problem.
    Thanks for understanding this old boy.

If your ever in doubt in the future, view your website in the browser, Press F12, click on Console and then press F5 to refresh. Should give you a list if any errors are happening in red in the console.

Thanks

Thanks Rob ..... I learn something new every day .....

Mike