Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Thank goodness for talkgraphics community, Magix/Xara support are awful

Xara and Magix support is just awful.

Have had 2 can't use the product issues this week with Designer Pro. One prevented even starting the program. Thanks to handrawn via the forum the first was resolved.

AND Magix support did respond after several days that it is Windows fault and do the same thing I already did.

The process to use Magix support is so aggressively anti-customer.

After exhausting a search for an answer you then struggle to find how to ask for support.
    You find it is filling out a form (or paying money upfront to talk with someone)
    As you type the issue the form keeps juggling and animation offering suggestions that are entirely off base. (Hey, I am already frustrated, quit that crap!)
    Then after you submit a request for help, you receive an email offering the same off-base useless solutions.
    AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO THE EMAIL that NO it did not address your issue BEFORE and actual ticket is sent to support.
    Then after several days you may or may not get a response that may or may not have anything to do with addressing your issue.

I pay an annual subscription fee of questionable value to continue to use the software, how about Magix at least provide a reasonable level of support?

Ok, off my soap box. Thanks for letting me vent and

THANKS again to the talkgraphics community
    Last edited by onlye; 22 September 2018 at 04:47 PM.